Greetings Natty customers, you asked for it and we are more than delighted to offer it to you. The Natty Lifestyle Introduces not ONE, but TWO new additions: Pure African Black Soap Bars and DuDu-Osum African Black Soap Shampoo and Body Wash.
DuDu-Osum is a well known, much loved all natural product line. Their ingredients are simple, yet extremely effective.
The Dudu-Osum Shampoo and Body Wash is enriched with:
- Pure Honey: Adds moisture and manageability to hair
- Shea Butter: wonderful emollient that softens and smooths hair.
- Osum (Camwood or African red Sandalwood) Extract: A wonderful ingredient that comes from Excellent antiseptic and skin balancing properties.
- Aloe Vera Juice:Wonderful moisturizer for the hair and helps in preventing hair loss. The enzymes found in aloe vera act as hair growth stimulators.
- Neem: Excellent herb used for treating scalp infections such as dry, itchy or dandruff scalp.
- Tea Tree Oil: Wonderful antiseptic herb used for treating scalp problems caused by dandruff. Wonderful for ridding infants cradles crap. The oil has a moisturizing component which can improve the texture of dry frizzy hair.
- Lemon and Lime Juice: Helps fight against dandruff and helps prevention of reoccurrence. Lemon juice helps strengthen hair roots, making it more resistant to hair breakage. Stimulates scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Glycerin: Helps moisturize dry brittle hair.
- Palm Kernlate: A gentle cleansing and re-fatting agent (surfactant) derived from palm kernels and used as a vegetable oil. Creates the bubbles in the poo.
Pure African Black Soap Bars
- Pure African Black Soap is a, hands down, wonderful ingredient that has been used for generations as a natural remedy for eczema, acne, body odor and to alleviate oily skin.
- Natural black soap is brownish/dk brownish in color and is soft to touch. The soap gets its color from a combination of the cocoa pod and plantain skins. It is one of the only soaps that do not need lye to aid in lathering and lathers more than any soap without the additional of the carcinogen laurel sulfate.
- Natural black soap works for all skin types. It is known to keep skin smooth and hydrated but without increasing oils in the skin for those who are prone to it. It also works as a wonderful makeup remover.
- To use as a hair cleanser, simply lather the soap in your hands and apply the lather to your hair.
- The Bars are pre-cut and shaped to fit perfectly in your soap dish, soap tray or soap loofa. For a prolonged lifetime, simply cut pieces of the soap and use small cut pieces at a time.